Lack of activity on this site Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 27, 2019 at 02:48 PM

I remember when i first joined     if  someone message you the message went both    to your inbox    AND email address it made contact easier     the problem i am seeing these  days with this site alot member have last logged   in a month or more ago    BECAUSE i suspect    the direct message     is not going to them this NEEDS   to change its making it hard    and killing things from some of the members remarks    i,ve seen   , the closest   to be informed is hey you quite popular   which not helpful as  many times those end up in spam     so members do not see   them   if the site can revert   back   to allowing direct messages   to be sent to peoples      email it would improve the quality    of the site

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 27, 2019 at 12:15 AM

I totally agree with you my friend its seems this site as fallen   i did see it was being sold so perhaps   the new owners if there in any   have less interest/knowledge then the previous ones did   and its all money   now    

• View author's info Posted on Mar 16, 2019 at 05:00 AM

It's sad to see that it's hard to make contact here now, before they had chat too, and there where ppl on it all the time, talking about music styles concerts ect. There isn't anyone on anymore, I can't find any other good places to meet other cool ppl. If they want more activity again Gothicmatch needs to bring back the chat page. PS listening to Faith and the Muse's Sparks on Gothic paradise. 

Rob

Follow - email me when people comment