I like to interpret dreams. If you are curious about anything just ask. It is good practice for me and remember to take it lightly. I seldom come on this sight so you may have to find me on MYSP. if you need an interpretation right away. Sidhe
It's a really long one, but bear with me, because I've been wondering about this dream for a really long time.
It starts in a field of wheat. Golden and endless, surrounded by peaked mountains in the distance, with a single path winding through the field towards a city. Outside the walls of the city, the sky is blue and perfectly clear. But inside the boundaries of the grey-walled city, a single, massive cloud is suspended overhead, drizzling rain constantly. When I arrive at the gates of the city, they are locked. But all the locks, dead-bolts and chains are on the outside of the door, where I'm standing, and the key hangs on a nail beside the door. I take it off and unlock the gates, and go inside. Inside the city, I am looking for my father. In my dream, I have never met him, but he has sent me letters, and the last one's address is within the city. But when I show it to the people around me, they say nothing. The town is colorless, painted in hues of grey and washed-out blue and sepia, and the architecture is akin to a fairy-tale village, but cramped together into a city. I finally find the address. It is a dilapidated mansion, surrounded by a spiky wrought-iron fence. When I knock on the door, an old man opens it and says that there is no one home. I turn to leave. On my way out, a man passes by, and bumps into me in his haste. He is sharply dressed in a black suit and top hat. An attractive man, but that is not what draws my attention. A red scarf is at his throat, the first and only vivid color I have seen in the city. He apologizes, helps me up, and kisses my hand. After he has gone, I realize that where he has kissed it, my knuckles are bleeding. I go to the door of the house again, and knock once more. This time the man in the scarf opens it. I ask after my father, and he takes me to him.
My father is locked inside a room in the house, sitting at a desk, writing furiously. Letter after letter is piled up around him, all addressed to me and my mother, huge stacks that reach the ceiling of the room, but when I go to him and try to talk to him, he pays no attention to me. I might as well not be in the room. He's too busy writing to me and my mother.
The next part of the dream gets weird. I'm working in a pastry shop in the city, while I'm waiting for my father to regain his sanity. A customer asks for a slice of cake (you know, in one of those glass jars) but when I try to take it out, the cake starts crumbling, and I can't put it on the plate. I eventually just have to dump it in a *bowl*. Walking home from work, I see the man again, and this time he's with one of the local girls, telling her all this bull about how he's going to take her away from all this if she'll just let him kill her and drink her blood. And I go completely nuts, yelling and cursing and throwing stones at him like you would trying to drive off a wild dog. And after I've *saved* her, the girl has the nerve to complain about it. Because she's one of those twerps who thinks that it's romantic and doesn't think about the fact that she's going to *die*. I get back to the mansion and find the man in the red scarf, and I'm so angry that I could spit, which really isn't like me at all. I'm not an angry person. But when I find him and start raging, he doesn't say anything at all. Just sits on the bed with his head in his hands and takes it.
And then I wake up.
Dear dreamistress, this dream occurred years ago but I will never forget it. I was at a beach in the Sydney area that I know well, I was with a woman with dark hair and black clothing that was a witch. I remember being on top of her as she lay on the sand, and kissing her deeply. I hope one day to recreate this dream into real life.
Dear spooky.. I did actually respond to your dream.. just for some reason it didn't post.
Dreams such as the one with the one you love expresses fulfillment of unconcluded issues within you. You have finally satisfied something about that situation through your dreaming (coming to terms)
Your dream is a scary one indeed. These kind of dreams are sensitive. I always like to look at how dreams connect to our lives. But sometimes we find the door to the world of the dead and it can be frightening.
My questions are: Have you had similar dreams to this one? Where were you sleeping? How did you feel about this house in your dream? There are more questions but I need these first.
I will look in on this site regularly to see if you respond.
i had a dream the night before last that i was on a but going home boat the weird thing was that i was in the town i grew up in not the one i live in now. and my high school sweet heart (Nick)got on the bus and sat next to me.
you see in really life i loved nick and he said he loved me but he did look at other girls. we dated of and on until i moved out of state. when i first met him it was love at first sight and i have dated other guys after him but i still can't stop thinking about him wishing we were together.
back to the dream. he sits next to me, hugs me, and tells me he's sorry for mot being around when i need him but he is going to be here for me now. and we start making out on the bus.
Dark winged angel,
Sorry I have not checked the site lately. I will work on a detailed version of your dream if you chose but as a quick answer. It sounds as if it is showing the way you see yourself of how you may of presented yourself in society as a whole or in a specific situation. How people react to you or how you feel the may think of you. That just about wraps it up to a point.
I had a short dream last night that was a little weird. It was dark out, and i was walking in a stream with my brother (it was a person i don't know, but in my dream, he was my brother) We were following this woman who was dressed in this business suit. And I looked up on this ledge and saw a book with picture of a woman's bare back on it. And the woman's back was bleeding, and blood was literally pouring out of the book. And then I woke up...
There are several dreams that come in a particular order and I can't help but feel they are connected. However, for the sake of your time, I'll only give them to you one at a time. I'll start with the last one since it is the most troubling to me.
I'm driving down a street alone in the late afternoon when I notice the people of the town are conspicuously missing. The dream then jumps to me walking into a gate to an amusement park or carnival of sorts as the sun sets.
My reaction on seeing the townspeople there is cynical. These are the rich and well off people holding a celebration and did not invite the rest of the people in the area, myself included. So I walk in uninvited to "crash" the party.
At first I walk around unnoticed, taking note of guards with guns by the forest, by the others when I come across a giant 4 sided pyramid on a platform of sorts. Once I climb onto the platform, the fireworks begin and I begin to fear getting caught. Purple streamers come raining down obscuring vision, yet I can see the people beginning to line up to parade around the platform with me standing right in the way.
Immediately I begin to hover as if preparing to fly away, but do not make it in time as the lines of people buffet me off the platform and out of the cloud of streamers. I try to stay in the air and will myself over the fence around the celebration, yet the guards sight me and call me out.
With their guns trained on me, I barely make it over the barbed wire fence to the other side where a 15 ft. wide clearing is before turning into a dark forest radiating supressed evil. As I stand in the clearing, the guards question me as the people panic, screaming and pointing at me. "Who am I? What am I doing there? WHAT am I?"
I am not the evil the guards were originally guarding against, yet they still perceve me as a danger and an enemy.
I wake up as I'm standing in the clearing between the fence and the forest debating where I should go.
It seems you may feel exposed in real life in some way. Have you told someone or people of a secret or something you are not used to telling others?
No worries, this sounds like a release of pent up sexual tention and a need to fufil a fantasy or desire. (Not necessarily with that friend.) Just over all.
i had another intresthing dream.
i'm bi that will propablely save you alot of time.
in my dream i'm at work (a college library) and there's a tour going on for incoming freshmen. and i see my friend from back home Sonja. I wanted to talk to her but i couldn't so i get her attention from across the room and i lift up my skirt to show her that i'm not wearing any underware! she smiles and nods her head yes (sonja is bi too). later on we're have sex in the employees restroom! i never felt that way about her before and i was surprised by this dream.
9) Perhaps the reason why you are flying (usually means ultimate happiness) with the black birds (with the wind) is you are going with the flow rather than against it. You are taking what life has given you and you ride with the problems. You say you are usually alone, maybe there is a sense that you are not alone in this issue or you have support from guardians or people?
10) The scattered trees. I have learned that the trees may represent your opportunities (career goals) in life. (If you believe it to be something different then is should be what you think as we are all different in what symbols mean to us) The fact that these trees where very tall signify perhaps that you see these goals as out of reach. The fact that you (even with help) It was difficult to climb. Perhaps the Kangaroo was a symbol of someone helping you to ?jump? quickly to your goal rather than climb at the pace you need to reach them. It is saying that if you want to attain the goals you can?t ?jump? them and with time you realize that.
11) The dresser. I found that the drawers signify your inner state of being. The fact that you don?t remember what is in them is too bad, but maybe in the fact that you forgot signifies that it isn?t important to you (and maybe it should be). Or it hasn?t been reveled to you yet. Or even stranger yet? perhaps it was the entrance way to this ?heaven? you spoke of.
12) Guitarist?s heaven. Well this is the tricky part for me. I am wondering, are you starting into a new dream at this point or is this significant to your previous dream. Ask yourself about the ?colours, feelings you have, was he there?? To tell you the truth I didn?t know of this person till I asked and ironically the person I asked happed to have just printed off lyrcs to that band. So of coarse the twilight zone was present for me.lol. There are two possibilities. You could have actually walked into his ?bubble? in the land of the dead (otherside) Or it is a symbol. Ask yourself? What does Darell represent to you? Like what qualities do you see in this person that you see in yourself. When you find this answer you will be able to determine whether he is a guardian, guide, apart of you that is dead? Did this person speak to you? What was the message? Was he not there? This part of you is non-existent at the moment? I will stop there as I do not have enough info on that part. But I hope that this interpretation helps you. It definitely is a meaningful dream!
To Roxxi, Here is your dream interpretation. I numbered the points so as to lessen confeusion.
1) to have had nightmares suggests stress, (something you need to deal with). The fact that you have finally had a good dream suggests you have come to terms with something recently and you are at peace with it.
2) Vivid colours are good. Usually means what chakra is working. Oranges. I looked this up on the internet?Water, Emotional identity, oriented to self-gratification
The second chakra, located in the abdomen, lower back, and sexual organs, is related to the element water, and to emotions and sexuality. It connects us to others through feeling, desire, sensation, and movement. Ideally this chakra brings us fluidity and grace, depth of feeling, sexual fulfillment, and the ability to accept change.
3) So? amazingly enough the line that says ?ability to accept change? is the link between the change of dream-style. Ask yourself questions within the Chakra info, like? What recently have I accepted that changed or allowed me to change? Is this connected with any of the words in the description? Have you confronted something that has given you self-gratification or have changed your emotional identity?
4) This is for the dim blue colour? Sound, Creative identity, oriented to self-expression
This is the chakra located in the throat and is thus related to communication and creativity. Here we experience the world symbolically through vibration, such as the vibration of sound representing language.
5) Ask yourself questions like? What have I recently been able to communicate, whether to another person or artistically, that helped this change?
6) Now the infinite meadow. This is where it is up to you to decide what the metaphors mean to you. But to me, I see it as a clear and open space. Maybe you are thinking clearly. It is infinite. Perhaps you can see farther than you used to about something. Spirituality? Also I believe the place you are seeing are the Summerlands. A pagan heaven. On one dream site it says openness and security.
7) I found this on ?wind? To dream of blowing winds, symbolizes your life force, energy, and vigor. It reflects changes in your life. So it seems that your dreaming is strongly telling you that you have had a big change in your life!
8) Now there are many interpretations of ?birds? in dream books. This one sounds good for the situation? To dream of flying birds, represents joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. It denotes a sunny outlook in life. You will experience spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. I think the last line is key to the reason for this dream. Also have found? To see a flying blackbird in your dream, signifies good fortune.
I had a dream last night that was my first non-nightmare in weeks...
It was so vivid in colour.the sky was at sunset, or sunrise? pretty orange reflecting of the dim blue..A meadow...as far as the eye could see..seemed infinite...the meadow was a real pretty burnt orange.and flowing in the wind..along with the wind were a giant flock of black birds..and i was flying with them...(I often have dreams of swimming thru the air but always by myself and always to get away from something terrifying..)anyway, then there were scattered leaveless trees they were beautiful to me..and so tall the trunks were smooth and went way way up before they had branches coming from them...then a kangeroo was trying to get up one of them..I hopped on him and he hopped and hopped trying to get up the tree. it didnt work. then I saw a big giant long dressor in the middle of the flowing meadow..inside was something i cant remember..but i was all of a sudden aware that i was in dime bag darrell's room in heaven.